In this episode, Lauren reveals eye-opening insights into why people do what they do, and how this knowledge can help you win in business, and win big!
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll hear:
- How having just a basic understanding of neuroscience can help fill your business's coffers. - 2:10
- Why bored people are better problem solvers than people who are always highly engaged in activities. This counterintuitive truth is backed by science and is explained by Lauren at 5:30
- Why CEOs and business managers should consult their team of creatives when they have business challenges that need solving. - 7:00
- 4 tell-tale signs you're a serial multitasker, and one very good reason to stop doing it right quick! - 9:05
- Brain Fatigue - is it a real thing or just another made-up condition from pseudoscience? Hear Lauren's answer at 10:25
- A surprisingly effective (and counterintuitive) way to boost your creativity without having to (1) do any goofy activities (2) take any cognitive enhancement drugs, or (3) take magic mushrooms.- 12:10
- How to use an ordinary pen and paper to put yourself in a much better mood. (Doing this is guaranteed to release a rush of dopamine even if at first you were down in the dumps. Bonus benefit: you'll become infinitely more productive, too! - 13:45)
- The "Stop and Go" productivity method for getting more done in one day than most people get done in one whole week. - 15:20
- Do you ever feel like you're not good enough? Well, you can try and suppress it, ignore it, and fight it, or... you can do what's mentioned at 16:10 and start prospering wildly.
- Dirty “tricks” our brains play on us that cause even the smartest people to behave like buffoons and make moronic decisions.