With my commitments to podcasting, speaking, writing and presenting, I'm not always available to take a call so if you have trouble reaching me please feel free to send me a text orreach out to me on LinkedIn here.
1) THE SCIENCE AND ART OF BUSINESS
Are you letting assumptions and cognitive biases get in the way of your decision making?
Are you building business intelligence or is groupthink getting in the way of your business moving forward?
How do you balance analysis and measurement in order to benefit from artful and creative thinking?
In this talk we explore how to apply scientific frameworks and artistic insight to the world of business.
1) Learn about the pros and cons of intuitive thinking
2) Understand how the scientific methodology can be applied to build business intelligence
3) Explore where critical thinking and analysis gets in the way
4) Identify actions your business can take to bolster experimentation and innovation.
2) THE STORIES WE TELL OURSELVES ABOUT MARKETING
This myth-busting keynote session on business and brand growth takes a hard look at the widespread assumptions made in the marketing profession.
Challenging the ideas championed by some of the most recognised experts in the industry including Mark Ritson, Adam Ferrier and Amanda Stevens, this unique session is poignant, provocative and the perfect segue to a debate that will engage your audience and keep them talking - and arguing - until your next event.
1) Learn how to stop spinning your wheels with ineffective marketing efforts
2) Understand when to use your science cap and when to use your creative cap to make the most of marketing
3) Identify opportunities to better integrate best marketing practices into your business
3) HOW TO BUILD A MEMORABLE BRAND
Why do some mediocre ideas go viral - and other great ideas gain no traction? How is it that so many viable offers fail in their first years? What really makes your brand memorable for your long-term success?
In order to answer these questions we need to look at how our brain works. In this insightful presentation we take a close look at neuromarketing and how to create your business story - and make it stick.
1) Understand how the brain works when it comes to information processing
2) Discover the cognitive biases that every marketer needs to know
3) Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your current marketing approach
4) Learn what makes your brand and your content - stick
Site Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
In the spirit of reconciliation I would like to acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. I pay my respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples living and working on the land today - the land that always was and always will be, Aboriginal land.