Could not find "Short"
Learn why company culture is important for brand growth and how to inspire employee advocacy within your company in this episode of live with leading thinkers!
I'm so excited to be joined by Meredith Cranmer, Co-Founder of Award-Winning agency Because for today’s live with leading thinkers episode on the Grow Your Brand show.
We’re talking about creating a culture that continues to thrive in difficult times and how to harness the power of your employees to grow your brand.
During this podcast we discuss:
- What your brand is and why it's so important for your business
- How employee engagement can boost your brand growth
- The importance of brand ambassadorship in re-engaging staff
- The importance of active listening in leadership
- How to cultivate a high performance culture
- Tapping into employee passions to encourage employee advocacy of your brand
- Tips for onboarding your staff to encourage brand advocacy and much, much more.
Find out more about Meredith Cranmer at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/meredithcranmer/
You can also learn more about Because at https://www.becausexm.com/
Ps. If you're a regular listener, please consider becoming a co-creator for the price of a cup-of-coffee once a month over on ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/laurenkress
Pps. Until next year, remember that sharing your talents with the world will make it a better place
In the spirit of reconciliation I would acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. I pay my respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples living and working on the land today - the land that always was and always will be, Aboriginal land.