Key discussion points:
- Introducing Karen Tisdell, LinkedIn Trainer
- What role is Linkedin playing in our lives and in business in 2020?
- How can you use LinkedIn to attract Clients?
- How do you work call-to-actions into your activities and profile on LinkedIn?
- What benefits are people seeing when they take advantage of the business opportunities LinkedIn provides?
We had so many great questions submitted (via LinkedIn!) about this topic - so we picked the two questions to answer based on which two questions got the most engagement on the platform - these were:
Robin Miles, High performance coach asks:
"With so many turning to LinkedIn now to support growing their business what should we do to still get cut through on a crowded platform?"
Amanda Hector, Recruitment training specialist asks:
"I often get messages from people trying to sell me something immediately after l connect with them. I find this taints my view of having them as a contact, l'm sure they are nice people just trying to do their jobs but still.
What are your views on the correct etiquette for messaging details of your products or services to new connections?"
Thank you for your fantastic questions Robin and Amanda!
Got a question or have some feedback to make this show more valuable for you?
If you've got questions for Karen Tisdell, you can connect with her on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karentisdell/
Tweet with Lauren: @laurenkress89
Connect with Lauren on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenkress89/
Or you can also come and say hi on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laurenkressconsulting
Send Lauren an email: email@example.com