Marketing expert Catherine Zaharias talks to Lauren Kress about what really yields results for businesses large and small that want to grow brand equity.
Cat heads up marketing and communications at Nickelodeon Australia and New Zealand's head office and has spent the past 11 years marketing the art and science of being a creative marketer.
In this episode we talk about:
- The difference between creative and analytical marketers
- The resurgence of content marketing during coronavirus
- The differences and similarities between the brand growth challenges large and small enterprises face
- The godfathers of marketing
- The importance of playing the long game for brand growth
- The mistake many business and marketing experts make when looking at data for their ROI
- Recognising the assumptions we all make and finding ways to challenge them in order to reach powerful consumer insights.
You can find out more about Cat Zaharias and connect with her on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinezaharias/
This episode is made possible by The Change Makers Collective, a science-led growth consultancy passionate about supporting SMEs who are changing the world for the better.
To find out more visit https://www.thechangemakerscollective.com.au
Links for resources and getting in touch:
To get in touch with Lauren about being a guest on this show or ask a question for us to find an answer to send an email to email@example.com
Visit www.laurenkress.com/grow-your-brand for more episodes of The Grow Your Brand podcast and to subscribe to our mailing list.
Follow us on our NEW Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/growyourbrandpodcast/
Tweet with Lauren: @laurenkress89
Connect with Lauren on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenkress89/