Could not find "Short"
Today I'm speaking with Author & Leadership Influence Expert Toni Courtney about leadership, influencing change and motivating staff through difficult times.
In this Live Interview Toni and I discuss:
- The current challenges leaders are facing around the world
- The difficulties with remote work and how to overcome them
- How to bring our team together to work towards a common goal
- The difference between transactional and transformational leadership
- What "real" change in an organisation looks like
- John Maxwell's definition of leadership
To find out more about Toni Courtney and access her latest book "Lead Real Change" visit her website: https://tonicourtney.com
Ps. If you like this live stream, don't forget to share it with your friends, leave a comment and click the subscribe button on youtube
It really helps to support me with all the work that goes into putting this together!
You can also help to support me, my work and this show by buying me a cup of coffee at https://ko-fi.com/laurenkress
Do we need to rethink the way we do networking in 2020? Today I'm chatting with Christine Smith, ...
Join Dylan Hall and Lauren Kress as they discuss leadership, nonprofit management and nonprofit m...
In this episode on how to name your business Lauren Kress speaks with Louise Karch about the neur...
Today on LIVE WITH LEADING THINKERS Lauren Kress speaks with Nerd of Business podcast host Darren...