Could not find "Short"
Today I'm chatting with Ronan Walsh to learn about what you need to do today to get to the top on Google's Search Engine Results and how SEO has changed over the past 10 years.
Ronan is an SaaS Marketing Consultant, Founder of Digital Trawler and lectures on Digital Marketing, Website Design & Optimisation at the Limerick Institute of Technology.
In this episode we discuss:
- How SEO has changed over the past decade
- The key seo strategies that work in 2020
- The difference between white hat SEO, black hat SEO and grey hat SEO - Understanding the role of backlinks
- How to improve website authority and check your domain ranking
- SEO tools you can use to start improving your website performance ...and more!
Find out more about Ronan at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronanwals/
Find out more about Digital Trawler at https://www.digitaltrawler.com
Ps. If you like this live stream, don't forget to share it with your friends, leave a positive rating and review and click the subscribe button on your favourite podcasting platform.
It really helps to support me with all the work that goes into putting this together!
You can also help to support me, my work and this channel by buying me a cup of coffee at https://ko-fi.com/laurenkress