With my commitments to podcasting, speaking, writing and ongoing client projects, I'm not always available to take a call so if you have trouble reaching me please feel free to send me a SMS orreach out to me on LinkedIn here.
Are you playing a smaller game than you'd like to? Where do you want to take your business over the next 5 years?
Today I'm talking about the differences and similarities between entrepreneurs and small business owners which leads to a discussion about the extreme under representation of female founders in the startup space and who receive funding from venture capital firms.
I also explore the barriers of what can hold us back particularly as women especially in relation to high growth industries.
But this thing is much bigger than me and I'm more interested in what you think so please join the conversation on twitter with me my handle is @laurenkress89 and our conversation tag is #growyourbrand
If this resonates - there's a special offer I've made for you at the end of the show - and you can send me a message on LinkedIn if you'd like to take me up on it :)
In terms of a general overview of this podcast - here's the points I cover.
- What has traditionally been different about entrepreneurs and small business owners?
- Why is there a significant difference in gender diversity between these two groups?
- What has happened in 2020?
- What could happen over the next 5 years given the Boosting Female Founders initiative?
- The hidden entrepreneurs: what's going on for intrapreneurs, side-businesses and seed projects in 2020?
The references I make during this live stream are to the following: