Could not find "Short"
How can behavioural economics help you find your niche and grow your business?
Find out in today's Live with Leading Thinkers where I speak with Melissa Pepers to discover the art and science behind growing your business online.
We're talking startup mistakes, how to avoid boring your audience and the importance of gaining a loyal following that is dying to work with you! In this interview we cover:
- The problem many businesses face when it comes to getting cut through in their market
- Niche business design, the different types of niches and why they enable you to attract more customers
- Common startup mistakes
- How to define your target audience and the problem you solve for them
- The problems with the way most businesses are doing their market research
- How to design an extraordinary business
- How to connect your business strategy with your marketing activities
- Understanding the customer buyer's journey offline and offline
- How to setup your startup for success
Melissa Pepers is the Founder of Bonbo, a business design company transforming boring businesses into extraordinary ones.
Melissa believes that to succeed in business it's important to have an ambitious yet achievable roadmap so you can have fun while your business blows minds.
Find out more about Melissa and her work on Instagram here @bonboau https://www.instagram.com/bonboau
Or visit Melissa's website https://bonbo.co/
Don't forget to let me know what you thought about today's show! You can tweet with me: @laurenkress89 and join the discussion #growyourbrand
Ps. If you like this podcast episode, don't forget to share it with your friends, leave a positive rating and review and click the subscribe button on your favourite podcasting platform.
It really helps to support all the work that goes into putting this together!
You can also help to support me, my work and this show by buying me a cup of coffee at https://ko-fi.com/laurenkress
Are you enjoying my content? It's (pretty much) all thanks to my caffeine addiction!
If you'd like to support my podcast and youtube channel, please consider buying me a cup of coffee on ko-fi using the button below :)
Do we need to rethink the way we do networking in 2020? Today I'm chatting with Christine Smith, ...
Join Dylan Hall and Lauren Kress as they discuss leadership, nonprofit management and nonprofit m...
In this episode on how to name your business Lauren Kress speaks with Louise Karch about the neur...