Could not find "Short"
- 1 hour pre-interview planning session
- Half-day hosting at Elev8 podcast production studio
This series was created to capture the perspectives and insights shared on the day to help you grow your enterprise by embracing difference through the employment of people with ADHD, autistic individuals and dyslexic individuals.
- Pre-roll script and guest introductions
- Pre-interviews with 8 guest speakers
- Discussion Guide design for 8 interviews
- Podcast booth installation at event
- Interview facilitation and recording at the symposium
- Podcast launch pack (Podcast Name consultation, Podcast thumbnail design, episode thumbnails, episode descriptions)
- 8 x 10-15 minute edited and audio optimised podcast episodes
- 8 x 1-2 minute highlight audiograms for social media promotion
- Interview preparation with stakeholders (brand, agency, media, studio)
- Discussion Guide support and design as required by stakeholders
- Scripting topic and KOL introductions
- On camera hosting of KOL interviews
- Liaising with client and studio to finalise video content
Note: Due to the nature of this content being created for pharmacists only, the interviews that have been published so far are not currently accessible to the general public. This case study may be updated as more content is published, some of which will be available to the general public.
As a proof-of-concept project, I worked with Raj Nathoo, Founder of Keystone FocalPoint Coaching, on an unsponsored, educational livestream series that explained how Motivational Maps, an ISO-accredited self-assessment tool, can help improve employee engagement. The livestream was conducted on LinkedIn Live and then repackaged for on-demand consumption via Youtube.
- Livestream conducted via Streamyard with hybrid interview-webinar format (distributed on my personal LinkedIn Live profile page). You can watch the playback here.
- Repackaged into a 4-part series to be hosted for on-demand consumption (distributed on my youtube channel). Watch part-1 here.
Note: Please keep in mind that this is a prototype only. As such there was no budget for marketing or campaigning in the lead up to hosting the livestream and no pre-roll graphics were incorporated into the re-packaged video series.