Join me today as I talk about the unique challenges and opportunities that come with working from home as a small business owner and 5 of my favourite ways you can increase productivity whilst decreasing stress.
We'll look at how productivity can be improved by discussing:
- Entrepreneurship challenges for productivity
- Why productivity is important
- Stephen Covey's 4 quadrants
- The neuroscience of productivity
- 5 ways to increase productivity
The resources I reference in today's show are:
1) 4 tell-tale signs you're a serial multitasker (on Den Lennie's show: How to scale a video business)
2) The Organized Mind by Daniel Levitin
3) Thinking Fast & Slow by Daniel Kahneman
4) The youtube video I made about productivity a while back: https://youtu.be/5nz8YdUCMig
5) The Bullet Journal video by Ryder Carroll
6) The Digital Bullet Journaling video I made
7) Here's the article I wrote about remote work tips
4) For regular listeners, please consider supporting me and the work I do to put this show together on ko-fi here.
Find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/laurenkress89
Ps. Yes! I do offer 1-on-1 business coaching and consulting to help you grow your brand and business, but I only take on a few clients at a time. To find out if I'm available right now or to go on my waiting list for future coaching opportunities send me a message directly on LinkedIn.